IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
At Boston Orthopaedic & Spine we are here to help you with your urgent orthopedic needs during this critical time. Boston Orthopaedic & Spine offices are currently OPEN for appointments and office procedures. We are also offering Telemedicine visits for new and existing patients. As always the safety and well-being of our patients and community members is our highest priority and we are committed to providing access to quality care. To request a new appointment or modify an existing appointment, utilize our online self-scheduling tool. You may call our office directly or contact us here.
We want our employees and patients to feel safe while visiting our offices and will continue to closely follow and adhere to CDC and Massachusetts DPH guidelines. Here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
- We are proud to offer Telemedicine visits for new and existing patients as our specialists can help with a variety of problems through this platform. Please contact our office to inquire about scheduling a Telemedicine visit or you may request an appointment here.
- We are asking all staff, clinicians & patients to remain home if they are sick.
- We are restricting all visitors – One visitor per patient is allowed. Visitors will be actively screened for COVID-19.
- All patients, patient escorts, and BOS staff are required to wear a mask at all times while in the office.
- All patients and patient escorts will be required to adhere to social distancing and remain 6 feet apart. Reminders will be posted throughout the waiting room areas.
- All patient and patient escorts will be required to have their temperature taken upon entry. Anyone with a fever 100.0 or higher will be sent home.
- We are utilizing Plexiglas shields as well as physical barriers at reception areas to promote social distancing.
- Increased cleaning & sanitizing procedures.
We appreciate your patience with these new changes that will allow us to continue to safely serve our patients and community during this difficult time.