The orthopedic specialists at Boston Orthopaedic & Spine are committed to getting Boston-area workers back on the job as quickly and safely as possible. We offer prompt appointments and timely access to care.
What is Workers’ Compensation?
Workers’ Compensation is an insurance program designed to care for employees who were injured while on the job, or who acquired a disability as a result of job-related activities. In Massachusetts, the Department of Industrial Accidents (DIA) overseas the Workers’ Compensation system.
What We Offer
The Workers’ Compensation program at Boston Orthopaedic & Spine is dedicated to evaluating and treating work-related injuries and conditions by providing the highest level of care and expertise in a timely and efficient manner.
Our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Same-day appointments when necessary
- Timely response to referring physicians
- Chart notes faxed to case manager within the same day or next business day of employee’s visit
- Access to our workers’ comp coordinator
- Onsite physical therapy (Brighton/Waltham)