Boston Orthopaedic & Spine, LLC is dedicated to maintaining your medical record and keeping your private health information secure in accordance with Federal and State regulations. To make our process quicker and easier, Boston Orthopaedic & Spine, LLC outsources our requests for Medical Records to HealthMark Group.
- Requests must be submitted electronically to HealthMark’s Request Manager.
- Once logged in, select “Submit Request” from the menu options and enter all required fields. This will provide authorization to HealthMark.
- Your medical record request will be processed, and a notification will be sent via mail or email once complete and available for download.
If you have a question about obtaining your medical record or would like to check on the status of your request, please log in to HealthMark’s Request Manager.
You may also contact HealthMark at 800-659-4035 or email [email protected].
- Brighton & Waltham Offices: To obtain a copy of your x-ray images performed at our Brighton or Waltham offices, requests must be submitted electronically to HealthMark’s Request Manager.
- Cambridge Offices: To obtain a copy of your x-ray images performed at our Cambridge offices, please contact the Mt. Auburn medical records department at 617-499-5070.
- Chestnut Hill Office: To obtain a copy of your x-ray images performed at our Chestnut Hill office, please contact the New England Baptist Hospital at 617-754-5800.
Medical record and x-ray record requests are processed in the order they are received. The average turnaround time to obtain a medical record/x-ray copy is 2-3 business days.
HealthMark Group fulfills all patient requests for personal copies at no charge to the patient. By default, HealthMark Group will send your record to you via email, or a hard copy can be sent if requested through HealthMark Group.
For records provided to an attorney, there will be a reasonable, cost-based fee. The fee will be calculated by HealthMark Group upon receipt of the completed request form.